Connecting the dots between brand ambition, customer needs, execution, and results.
Leaders who retain me are expertly equipped and personally inspired to do the hard and the harder work of…
- Moving an idea or insight to commercial reality
- Achieving transformative steps towards the future they want to create
- Understanding customer needs and connecting them to performance
- Motivating the organization to contribute to and share in success
Partnering with the executive team to design and facilitate business strategy development process, including, e.g.,
- Validating the business ambition
- Aligning strategic objectives, initiatives, and resources
- Assessing readiness: culture, process, people, analytics, and technology
- Developing implementation roadmap, governance and employee engagement pla
Engaging leadership and employees in collaborative, cross-functional and cross-business sprints to move from As-Is to Go-to marketing strategy and results, including e.g.,
- Facilitating strategy and roadmap development
- Aligning talent, capabilities, and investments
- Developing and embedding metrics
- Designing the change management program
- Providing coaching support for strategy implementation
Building an innovation portfolio by engaging at the top of the innovation funnel to help teams define their innovation intent, identify unmet market needs, apply insights to developing concepts, create prototypes and iterate towards viability through experimentation and analysis.
Building organizational motivation and capabilities to go on the innovation journey, by facilitating the design and implementation of innovation programs, sourcing concepts aligned to business goals, and supporting and elevating the value of innovation in the enterprise.
Working in partnership with TribeCX, a global, boutique consultancy that equips brands to build their internal CX muscle through a sprint-based approach that drives CX performance,
- Developing the customer experience North Star
- Defining the implementation roadmap – who, what, when, how
- Creating the metrics framework connecting CX with business performance
- Piloting and scaling CX improvements across segments’ end-to-end journeys
- Building organization CX capability at scale through experiential learning
Serving as an Advisory Board member for select, early-stage technology companies, providing hands-on support and/or tapping into my experiences to offer guidance – whatever is needed, wherever helpful to advance the business’ potential and support founders’ needs.
- Providing guidance on go-to-market strategy
- Participating as an active AB member to assess opportunities and inform decisions
- Supporting business development efforts to identify, cultivate and close new relationship opportunities
Named a Director to Watch by Private Company Director, I provide the perspective of an operating executive and hybrid professional whose leadership of transformative change in top financial services brands brings additive insights relevant to today’s boardroom priorities.
By combining deep expertise in marketing, digital transformation, innovation, and strategy I ask non-obvious, practical questions that contribute to the dialog, and encourage and equip management to pursue their vision despite the complexity and ambiguity of today’s market.
I bring a consequential, thought-provoking perspective, sharing with honesty and frankness the accumulated wisdom of a multi-decade career as a corporate executive, advisor, director and early-stage investor on how to de-risk and accelerate pathways to the future. Audiences gain immediately useful advice and tools, inspiration, and are better equipped to own their future.
All keynotes are customized to audience needs. Flexible formats and delivery options are available. Recent topics have included:
- Beyond the hype: An operator's perspective on innovation
- What startups and enterprises can learn from each other
- Innovating in a downturn
- The innovator's lessons that are hiding in plain sight
With her robust experience leading innovation, marketing, and customer experience, Amy has been a valued partner in propelling our business strategy.
She is talented at harnessing complex market disruption and zeroing in on how to build scalable opportunities for real impact. Her partnership has been transformative for us.
President/CEO, DCU - Digital Federal Credit Union